At this point, it looks like we are 95% sure we will finally get to move to Costa Rica. Here's all that has happened in just a few days:
1. We have someone to rent our home - they need it by July1st.
2. Our departure date wouldn't be until August 1st, so we needed somewhere to stay in July - tonight God provided that place.
3. Our neighborhood garage sale just happens to be this weekend - we can sell a bunch of stuff!
4. It looks like we may have a place to stay for free for the first 5 weeks in Costa Rica - confirmation on this to come...
5. Dave Thompson @ Indy's 1-800-Pack-Rat gave me a great deal on a container to store some of our things - FAVOR!
6. God is continuing to provide some big deals for me in my sales job right before we go - too cool.
To say that we are excited, and a bit nervous, would be an understatement. This has been a long time coming, and we still have a few hurdles to jump. Please keep the following in your prayers:
1. Sale of our vehicles
2. Good price on airline tickets
3. Long-term housing in Costa Rica
4. Remaining $12,000 to come in for our pick up truck in Costa Rica
As I look at all that the Lord has done in the last few days, I know that these other things will come to pass also! Thank you Jesus!
Scott & Brigit Bogard
Founders of Touch of Fire Ministries, Inc. based out of Greenwood, Indiana.
Here are some links to some of our favorite books!
~ The Challenge of Missions (the BEST book on world missions we have every read!)
~ The End of America (I know it sounds bleak, but it is worth the read - end times type book)